When praying the Joyful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin Mary, one can find six moral imperatives for humanity. Inasmuch as these mysteries reflect upon the entrance of God into Humanity, these mysteries can also reflect the entrance of Morality into humanity.
1. The Annunciation / Human Dignity: All human life must be treated with the dignity commenserate with its potential capacity for charity, creation and innovation.
2. The Visitation / Human Freedom: All human life must be permitted the freedom to pursue peace and prosperity.
3. The Nativity / Human Fullness: All human life must be permitted to achieve fullness of natural life, become who it is meant to be, from natural conception to natural death.
4. The Presentation / Human Fruitfulness: All human life must be permitted to present itself for service to humanity, to be fruitful in service to each other.
5. The Finding / Human Truthfulness: All human life must strive to be truthful in all its works.
6. Hail, Holy Queen / Human Compliance: All humanity must comply with the aforementioned moral imperatives by obedience to that authority appointed for the good of humanity.